Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is teaming up with The Potter’s House to create a one-night-only show benefiting charity organization Child Minds. The show will take place on July 10th and the proceeds will go to help children living with cerebral palsy and other special needs. This is Catherine’s first solo performance in over two years and she is very excited to give back to the community!
Star Catherine Zeta-Jones to perform one-night-only show at Potter’s House benefitting charity organization Child Minds in London on July 10th.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is teaming up with The Potter’s House to create a special performance benefiting charity organization Child Minds. The show will be a one-night-only performance, and Child Minds will receive 90% of the proceeds. Catherine is very excited to perform for the charity organization and to give back to the community.
Proceeds from the show will go to Child Minds, with 90% going to the charity and the remaining 10% going to The Potter’s House.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is coming back to the stage in a big way – and this time, she’s teaming up with The Potter’s House to give back to the community. On July 10th, the star will perform a one-night-only show at the organization’s London location, and all proceeds will go towards Child Minds.
This special performance is a wonderful opportunity for Catherine Zeta-Jones’ fans to see her perform once again, and it will also help improve the lives of children living with cerebral palsy and other special needs. Catherine is excited to be a part of this event, and she knows that everyone who attends will have a memorable time. Thank you, Catherine, for making a difference in the lives of these innocent children!
This will be the star’s first solo performance in over two years.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is making her return to the stage in a big way with her upcoming one-night-only show at The Potter’s House. The performance is a benefit for charity organization Child Minds, and it’s sure to be a special event. 90% of the proceeds from the show will go to Child Minds, with the remaining 10% going to The Potter’s House. This will be the star’s first solo performance in over two years. Catherine is very excited to give back to the community in this way and to help bring some joy to children living with special needs.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is giving back to the community in a big way with her upcoming theatre production. The show will be performed at the Potter’s House in London on July 10th and will benefit charity organization Child Minds. This will be the star’s first solo performance in over two years and she is very excited to give back to the community.
- How to stop procrastinating and start achieving your goalsAre you struggling to get things done, but you don’t know why? You might be a victim of procrastination, and if that’s the case, you need to read this article. Procrastination is a habit that can be hard to break, but with a few simple strategies, you can start overcoming it. Recognize when you are […]
- Amazing modern homes that will blow your mindWelcome to the mesmerizing world of modern home design! From sleek glass homes that offer stunning views, to homes that are designed to replicate natural landscapes, these homes will leave you breathless with their beauty. Modern homes that will blow your mind It takes a skilled architect or designer to create a home that is […]
- How to make your business more profitableIf you want to make your business more profitable, there are a few things you can do. This article provides tips and advice on how to make your business more profitable. Tips for marketing your business When establishing a marketing strategy for your business, it is important to first consider what type of business you […]
- How to Deal with a Complaining EmployeeHello, everyone! Teach your employees how to deal with complaining. When it comes to dealing with complaining employees, it’s important to understand that they’re just trying to release some tension. Rather than reacting negatively, try to approach the situation calmly and help your employee take care of the issue in a constructive way. Give constructive […]
- How Architecture Can Help You Organize Your Life and TimeIf you want to create order and less stress in your life, then architecture may be the perfect solution for you! In this article, we will discuss different types of architecture and how it can help to organize your life and time. By understanding the different types of architecture and how they can help you, […]
- How to Cut Down on Your Energy Bills with Environmental DesignDid you know that by following a few simple guidelines when it comes to your home’s design, you can significantly reduce your energy consumption? By following environmental design principles, you can make your home more efficient and save money on your monthly electricity bills. Consider your living space. Designing a functional and efficient home on […]
- Don’t Miss Another Big Story in the Construction Industry!Do you want to stay up-to-date on the biggest construction stories of the month? If so, make sure to check out our list of the top construction stories of the month. Each one of these stories is sure to keep you entertained and learning new information about the industry. Top 5 Construction Stories of the […]
- The Truth About Environmental ArchitectureIt’s no secret that the world is in a lot of trouble. We’re facing a host of environmental challenges, from climate change to pollution. And one of the best ways to address these problems is through architecture – designing buildings that use less energy, produce less waste, and help us conserve resources. What is environmental […]
- How Architecture Can Make You a Better PersonIf you’re looking for a way to improve your life, consider studying and practicing architecture. This discipline has a rich history of helping people connect with their environment and improve their lives. From designing buildings and cities to creating gardens and landscapes, architects are constantly working to create spaces that are comfortable, functional and beautiful. […]