“Star of the Stage, Screen, and Musical Field Plans to Give Back to the Community”

Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is teaming up with The Potter’s House to create a one-night-only show benefiting charity organization Child Minds. The show will take place on July 10th and the proceeds will go to help children living with cerebral palsy and other special needs. This is Catherine’s first solo performance in over two years and she is very excited to give back to the community!

Star Catherine Zeta-Jones to perform one-night-only show at Potter’s House benefitting charity organization Child Minds in London on July 10th.

Catherine Zeta-Jones is teaming up with The Potter’s House to create a special performance benefiting charity organization Child Minds. The show will be a one-night-only performance, and Child Minds will receive 90% of the proceeds. Catherine is very excited to perform for the charity organization and to give back to the community.

Proceeds from the show will go to Child Minds, with 90% going to the charity and the remaining 10% going to The Potter’s House.

Catherine Zeta-Jones is coming back to the stage in a big way – and this time, she’s teaming up with The Potter’s House to give back to the community. On July 10th, the star will perform a one-night-only show at the organization’s London location, and all proceeds will go towards Child Minds.

This special performance is a wonderful opportunity for Catherine Zeta-Jones’ fans to see her perform once again, and it will also help improve the lives of children living with cerebral palsy and other special needs. Catherine is excited to be a part of this event, and she knows that everyone who attends will have a memorable time. Thank you, Catherine, for making a difference in the lives of these innocent children!

This will be the star’s first solo performance in over two years.

Catherine Zeta-Jones is making her return to the stage in a big way with her upcoming one-night-only show at The Potter’s House. The performance is a benefit for charity organization Child Minds, and it’s sure to be a special event. 90% of the proceeds from the show will go to Child Minds, with the remaining 10% going to The Potter’s House. This will be the star’s first solo performance in over two years. Catherine is very excited to give back to the community in this way and to help bring some joy to children living with special needs.

Catherine Zeta-Jones is giving back to the community in a big way with her upcoming theatre production. The show will be performed at the Potter’s House in London on July 10th and will benefit charity organization Child Minds. This will be the star’s first solo performance in over two years and she is very excited to give back to the community.

  • Troubleshooting Guide: How to Fix Your Aspire Vape When It’s Not Working
    Troubleshooting Guide: How to Fix Your Aspire Vape When It’s Not Working Troubleshooting Guide: How to Fix Your Aspire Vape When It’s Not Working Introduction Vaping has become a popular alternative to smoking, with many people using it as a way to quit or reduce their tobacco intake. Aspire is a well-known brand in the […]
  • The Timeless Elegance of Christian Dior Classic
    The Timeless Elegance of Christian Dior Classic The Timeless Elegance of Christian Dior Classic The Story Behind Christian Dior Classic When it comes to luxury fashion, Christian Dior is a name that needs no introduction. Founded in 1946 by the French fashion designer of the same name, the brand has become synonymous with elegance, sophistication, […]
  • Os Efeitos Do Uso Da Bebida Elf Bar
    Os Efeitos Do Uso Da Bebida Elf Bar Os Efeitos Do Uso Da Bebida Elf Bar O uso de substâncias químicas para a obtenção de algum tipo de efeito psicológico é algo antigo, que percorre gerações. No entanto, uma nova bebida tem sido cada vez mais popular nos últimos anos: a bebida elf bar. Esta […]
  • DIY Custom Phone Case: A Quick and Easy Guide
    DIY Custom Phone Case: A Quick and Easy Guide DIY Custom Phone Case: A Quick and Easy Guide Creating your own phone case is a great way to express your creativity and make a unique statement. With a few simple supplies and a bit of time, you can easily create a custom phone case that […]
  • Les avantages d’une coque Samsung A70
    Les avantages d’une coque Samsung A70 Les avantages d’une coque Samsung A70 Introduction Le Samsung A70 est une des dernières sorties de Samsung et il a déjà suscité un grand engouement grâce à ses caractéristiques et ses fonctionnalités. Bien que le téléphone lui-même soit très robuste et durable, il est toujours important de le protéger […]
  • The Art of Negotiating Contracts: Strategies and Tips for Success
    When it comes to negotiating contracts, having solid strategies and effective tips can make all the difference in achieving success. Negotiating contracts requires finesse, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the terms and conditions involved. By implementing proven strategies and following expert advice, you can ensure that your negotiations are not only smooth […]
  • The Power of Architecture: How it Can Shape Society in a More Just Way
    Introduction: Understanding the Influence of Architecture on Society Architecture isn’t just about constructing buildings; it holds the power to shape and transform society. From ancient civilizations to modern metropolises, architecture has played a vital role in influencing the way we live, interact, and perceive the world around us. It goes beyond mere aesthetics and functionality […]
  • Unleashing Creativity: How to Harness the Power of “Towards Creating” Mindset
    In a world that thrives on constant innovation and creative thinking, harnessing the power of a “Towards Creating” mindset is essential. This mindset encourages individuals to embrace their innate creativity and approach challenges with an open and growth-oriented perspective. By adopting this mindset, individuals can unlock their full creative potential and generate innovative ideas that […]
  • The Strategic Imperatives for Thriving in Today’s Connected World
    Introduction: Understanding the Transformative Power of Connectivity In today’s connected world, digital transformation has become a strategic imperative for businesses aiming to thrive in the ever-evolving landscape. As technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, organizations must adapt and embrace the opportunities presented by this digital revolution. Digital transformation encompasses a wide range of […]

Залишити відповідь

Ваша e-mail адреса не оприлюднюватиметься. Обов’язкові поля позначені *